Parade Paden is an audiovisual dance production with projected visuals as a dynamic decor. The concept was born out of an experiment for collaboration between makers with very different backgrounds. In the setup two dancers play on a stage in between two big screens with projected animations. The front screen is partially transparant and the other uses rear-projection, creating a visual depth where the dancers and animations blend and interact.
- Minke Elisa Brands : Choreography
- Thijs Koerselman : Composition & Technical Direction
- Maurits Overdulve : Composition
- Nanette Smeets : Art Direction & Animation
- Maria Stijger : Photography & Animation
- Tycho Hupperets : Dans
- Anastasia Kostner : Dans
- Pauline Bergman : Kostuums
Commissioned by Pioneers in Culture for BNG
This was a one-off performance in celebration of the BNG’s cultural fund 50 year anniversary. The response has been amazing and so we are trying to see if the project can be continued and performed in other locations.